Courses not displayed in my profile – Paid Membership Pro

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Courses not displayed in my profile – Paid Membership Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hello, one question, i install the Paid Membership Pro, set the course to membership, but to buy at the checkout the Paid Membership Pro not me displayed courses in my profile, I have to go to the course to click on Start course and there recently I see me on my profile
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes in wplms with pmpro no courses is added to my courses initially as soon as user purchased a membership coz he is not subscribed to the courses connected to that membership . User gets subscribed to course when he actually opens up that course home page and course added to my courses when she clicks on start course button as a membership can be connected to any number of courses and also user can select to in which course she is interested . Also adding user on purchase of membership can take huge amount server resources which can crash the site as there are many queries that run when the user added to a course .
    canferman
    Spectator
    Hi, in my website, there is 3 membership level with paid membership pro (PMPro). Every week i am creating a new course and in every created course i am selecting these membership levels as "Required membership level for this course" of created course (PMPro Membership section) see: https://prnt.sc/ija04a But users can not see newly created course in their "my courses" page, until users will visit the newly created course page. After just visiting the course page (user do not have to click "call to action button" on course page, like "enroll course", "take this course" etc., just one time visiting the course page), newly created course appears in "my courses" page... There should be a automation like cron. if you suggest any solution for doing this automation, i can try to write a php cron file or i can find someone who can write the cron for me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes user need to open the course home page in order to get enroll into these new courses . if we assign course when you add membership levels in your course then there will be amny queries that will run to assign all those user who has that membership level and these students might be in hundreds and assigning them straight away in one go can crash your site as there are many queries run while adding user to course along with emails that are sent .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not displayed in my profile – Paid Membership Pro’ is closed to new replies.