Courses not showing properly for students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses not showing properly for students

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi,   I have a huge issue I can't figure out: When I am logged in as admin, evrything works perfectly: I am using WPML + Buddypress multilingual, I have 2 languages. As an admin, the course directory displays all courses in the requested language. When I'm logged in as participant or subscriber, the course directory only shows a few courses, and in the 2nd language only (the proper number of courses is displayed in the "all courses" on the top left though, but I can't display them). Can you have a look please!!! Thanks
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Admin credentials: id: wplms pass: Tjcn6mWB@p$lAmv4e2W%np(x Student credential: id: testedi pass: )$OC6A#4(bdV@Yl3rMz%QJ6@ I've tried to empty all my caches, cloudflare caches, etc. nothing changes.. thanks for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you all courses are published from wp-admin -> lms -> all courses page from back end . Please make sure  that a course is published in all version of the lnaguages that you are using in your site . refer:  http://prntscr.com/anzxw3
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, thanks for your reply, Yes, all courses are published from the back end and in all languages (we never use the front end editing function). Any other suggestion? I've red on some posts in your forum that the "course directory" managed by buddypress is not compatible with WPML? Is that true? I found that hard to believe since this is the most important page of the LMS and you theme is sold as WPML compatible... Thanks With buddypress multilingual plugin, I managed to have the course directory displaying in both language, but it is not showing well for non-admin users. Thanks
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Also, somehow it looks like the filters (e.g course category) are staying and the "current filters" row is not showing, even when I disable my whole custom css. Therefore, even as an admin the course directory is messed up and I can't disable some filters. Do you have an idea why the filters are not displayed? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note by default with wpml with wplms ,course directory shows all the courses from all languages . This is the incompatiblity issue with wpml . refer this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFFffccJttA Need to check the issue live on your setup for further inspection . Please share url of course directories at your both of the setups and admin credentials . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. So the course page not being compatible is a real shame.. I hope you will have a fix soon for that.. It sort of worked with the plugin buddypress multilingual, but again only for admins, and not all the time. My website credentials are in my second post of this topic. The course page is the one in my main menu called "courses" or "cours" on the french side. Thanks for your time!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your iste and cleared the cache and found that the course filters are just wokring fine in your site . Please check : http://prntscr.com/aow17e
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Ok, thank you. Yes I put the filters back actually, I don't know why I had them hidden by CSS or missing the widget or so. However since the course directory page is not compatible with your theme I think you can close this topic as I am working on a workaround.... for the course archive page, the course category archive, level archive, tutor courses archive... etc. in both languages etc. I have to say that I don't understand how you could advertise your theme is compatible with WPML if the most important page is not.... I hope this is on your top list for future updates. Thanks for your help.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not showing properly for students’ is closed to new replies.