Courses of member in dashboard are empty when translated using WPML

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Courses of member in dashboard are empty when translated using WPML

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mej
    Participant
    Member's courses are empty when translating dashboard to other language using WPML and WPML-WPLMS integration plugin. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide some time to debug this .We would need to replicate it on our setup first .
    mej
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your response. I was trying to debug the issue but I still can't trace and fix the issue. Have you replicated the issue on your end?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I will check this soon .Have setup wpml .Please ping back for a reminder .
    mej
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thank you for your prompt response. Any updates on this issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I looked into this .The my courses query only shows exactly the courses in which user has enrolled in . Actually when you use wpml you are creating a version of course for each language . So in dashboard on in my courses the exactly that version of course will appear in which user enrolled in .It will not show the courses in other language dashboard as user has not enrolled in that language  version of course /
    mej
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for the information. I've also traced that issue. Why does the other course language is treated as another course? What if the user enrolled on an English course then suddenly wants it to translate to German? Specially, if the course is not free. Is there a future implementation/fix for this issue? Thank you.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please give us some time and we will let you know.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry, this is not what wplms integration with wpml, user have to enroll in course in each language individually because wpml creates a copy of language both have different post ids. This the very first time we have encountered this type of requirement. But this is possible when we give you a code for this, which works when student enrolled with each language but this only for new user.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses of member in dashboard are empty when translated using WPML’ is closed to new replies.