Courses Prices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I have many doubts about how the prices of the Courses are established. If the Courses are paid. 1.-Why are there two types of prices (price and sale price) in the Frontend? 2.-Where do I put the price, in the Course or in Woocommerce? 3.-Where do I put the price in the Backend? 4.- Porque en el backend solo hay posibilidad de poner un precio tipo suscripción y no un precio fijo establecido para el Curso Where do I put the price, in the Course or in Woocommerce? If a course is completely free. 3.-Do I have to mark it as free in the Front end and put a price of 0? If I have to put the price 0 for the free courses. 3.- Where did I have to put it, in Price and Sales Price? 5.- Do I have to put the price in the Frontend or Backend or in Woocommerce? The idea is that there are free courses and paid courses but I don't know where or how I have to, I have watched tutorials, I done your Course "Creating a Course"  but I have many doubts and the tests I am doing in my web, do not give me the results I expect. To pay for the courses, students should do it without subscription, I mean, they select the Course they want to do and pay for it through the PayPal, the Instructor then receives a commission for the course purchased. Please, explain me (a little better that in your tutorials) all of these questions, thanks.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    HEllo, 1- see this video that will help you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbsvwps1ug 2-The pricing is set in the product not the course. Then product is connected to the course and course is connected to the product. Or you can use our front end course editor to create courses and editing them, in the pricing section you can create a product and set the price accordingly. This product will be automatically connected to the course and vice versa. Let me know if you face any issue. 3- You can find reply in second answer 4-To make course completely free there is no nedd to set price go to course >>edit course>>pricing and from here you can make it free Refer: https://prnt.sc/ssd7bj 5-To put price for course refer second answer 6- Always remember if course is free any user can access this Now if there is any doubt you can ping me back, Thanks,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    OK, Your video doesnt talk about prices on frontend Any way, thanks. I investigated a little and now I know how works. I think Price its normal price and Sale Price is as a offer prices. Its OK?  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, We set 2 price for paid courses, One is normal price and second(sales price) that is offered price for a product sale, Please read this that will help you to course pricing: https://wplms.io/unit/course-pricing/ Thanks,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Perfect! Thanks You can close this topic if you want
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay thanks fro confirming
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses Prices’ is closed to new replies.