Courses thumbnails on home

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses thumbnails on home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luanarodriquez
    Spectator
    Hello, I am sure it's because I am not doing something. Could you please help me as I would like to have the courses preview appearing as per attached screenshot in the homepage. Thanks for help and big patience
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please edit the homepage in backend and under page builder section use post grid block and set it accordingly, choose the post type as courses and choose any course block style and set the maximum number of blocks on one screen to 4 and save changes.
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    DEMO 5 How do I arrange my Homepage "Our Courses" in a specific order? I need them to stay in a fixed order. When I refresh the page the courses jump to different spots. I currently show 8 courses on my homepage. http://c32.985.myftpupload.com (I'm aware of setting the attribute / order for the Menu/Course Category but this is different) This is for my homepage viewing.   thank you. -ronnie    
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    I have figured it out. I went into the courses and changing the time stamp. I also selected a time option in the homepage option for courses.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses thumbnails on home’ is closed to new replies.