Courses Translation Bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Courses Translation Bug

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sheriffawzy
    Participant
    I have a page for the Arabic Courses, when the user is logged in the page works fine but when there's no user logged the page shows the English courses instead but before the loader finishes the Arabic courses shows up and then once the loader finishes the English courses shows up instead. Link for the page https://pepsicomasterclasses.com/ar/arabic-all-courses/ I would like the Arabic courses to show on this page for all types of users
    sheriffawzy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    I think your site is multilingual so please use WPML plugin to properly clone the courses from one language to another.
    sheriffawzy
    Participant
    I'm using it already, it's a bug related to signed in and not signed users, it's not about the content inside the page, it's about how the theme seems to handle unsigned users Also, The courses for both languages are different so each course is for a certain language.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, But, there is no special functionality added in the theme which lets users to not redirect to the proper link who are not logged in. None of our users reported this kind of issue they faced
    sheriffawzy
    Participant
    It's a very strange behavior I have to admit I checked the page options too many times looking for a reason to why would it change the content for guest users, couldn't find any config that support that behavior. so maybe you can help better if you tried yourself to visit this page https://pepsicomasterclasses.com/ar/arabic-all-courses/ and then sign in [the credentials are in the second comment] and refresh it and you would find the content to be completely different and tell me what is the option responsible for this behavior or just fix it yourself maybe, Any help would be appreciated,
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sheriffawzy
    Participant
    Inside the video you provided, in the 45 second, when the loader was present the data behind it was correct but then when the loader finished the data was completely swapped for the English content instead and that only happens if you're not logged in, if you are logged in, everything in the page works fine before and after the loader, I can't find any settings to fix that with so far. Any help would be appreciated,
    Diana
    Participant
    yes you are right but in wplms the courses, quizzes and assignments everything is registered as a custom post type so the issue is while you setup tyhe translations for WPML because nobody complained this kind of issue There is no setting for that. If the WPML plugin is successfully translated and saved the translated pages according to the specific language then it will work fine. So I request you to ask in WPML support forum that why this is behaving like this because we didn't added any extra code to show this content or that content when WPML is activated. It is working normally as the WPML translations work with others
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses Translation Bug’ is closed to new replies.