"Create a course" button does not appear

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues "Create a course" button does not appear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    I created a user and put it as an instructor. I made all the steps to create the button (Create the page with the template create content | wplms - course manager - select the created editing page | lms - settings - enable button ...). The button appears for adm, but does not appear for the user I created as an instructor. What do I do?
    Kindly provide us your site url and wp-admin credentials of your site. Please mark your reply as private.
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    Please deactivate your ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN by following this guide. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wordpress-dashboard-500-error/
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    Your problem is related to the permissions issues. The instructor role on your site does not have the permission( lack of capability) to edit the course post type. Install User role editor plugin and give the instructor role type, the capability to edit post types. It will solve your issue.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"Create a course" button does not appear’ is closed to new replies.