Create a Course with a Vimeo Live Embeded with Chat 3.9.9

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Create a Course with a Vimeo Live Embeded with Chat 3.9.9

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    HI, I am till using v 3.9.9, could you please let me know if I could embed a vimeo link with a chat for a live stream class so people can access like a normal course but just with 1-2 units and one of those units will be the video so users can chat live with the teacher? I saw you add zoom, but I am not sure if this is possible with vimeo and I am using 3.9.9 not v4. Please, let me kno about thsi in detail, thanks!
    Veronica
    hi we have notes and comments in v3 for this and you can add vimeo in unit content
    kenetork
    Participant
    I wrote there as well about this issue, the addpond is not buyable it goes to a blank page, I don't knwo why this is not working, pelase create a video explainin how to do this for live events to have chat in a live video vimeo event with 3.9.9 I need something updated and working please, please do the example with vimeo proplerly. ANy help on thsi as well @alex Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    you can embed such video using iframe if vimeo supports this . You can ask vimeo how to add the live video with chat on page with iframe and can use the elementor unit type to add the video unit in course .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Create a Course with a Vimeo Live Embeded with Chat 3.9.9’ is closed to new replies.