Creating Teachers with similar meta data to courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Creating Teachers with similar meta data to courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fisch
    Participant
    G'day Part of our website is booking out teachers to students for private classes. I would like to have a page much like the products page of woocommerce where teachers can be sorted in their different fields and also rated. I also want to be able to schedule them through a calender using a plugin like 'team booking.'
    1. The thing I would like to know is how could I set up each teacher so that they can display information about themselves, their meta rating, and display some of their work? I assume this can just be in a standard post.
    2. Than how to do list them and make them filterable on a page?
    Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can try integrating with this plugin : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/ This plugin is also compatible with the buddypress also and users can book instrcutors with the help of this plugin .. Note that wplms is course oriented theme not the instructor oriented .The features that you are asking can be fulfilled by the wplms batches plugin .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating Teachers with similar meta data to courses’ is closed to new replies.