CSS and color selection | Modern Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues CSS and color selection | Modern Theme

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lana
    Spectator
    I've followed all instructions and all major color combinations were changed to my liking. HOWEVER, the template is full of small items with random colors that I cannot find a way to adjust. For example, all my buttons are red now, but when I get to the check out page - the button is suddenly purple. Text header has a green underline that I would like to change to a different color but can't find where it is. The top menu has while font on red bg but when the screen scrolls it turns to blue.... so my site looks ridiculous with this kaleidoscope of colors popping out of nowhere. Please let me know where all these and others can be adjusted. As I mentioned in my previous post - love your theme, but I find it utterly frustrating to work with. It shouldn't be so complicated.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please change the background color of your header from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header . refer : http://prntscr.com/akz9m6 In you checkout page the purple color is coming up from woocommerce css . to adjust this please add the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt {     background-color: red;   } Change the red in above to your color code. Can you please share url of the page and also share screenshot on this : Text header has a green underline 
    Lana
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, thank you for replying.
    "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Please change the background color of your header from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header. </span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">refer : </span>http://prntscr.com/akz9m6"
    Yes, I set that up and it works. However, when the screen scrolls in Modern Theme, the font color in the header that is set to white, changes to blue. I checked and it seems that it only happens when the header is on transparent setting (the one I want). That's what I want to fix.  
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">.woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt {</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">    background-color: <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">red;</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">}</p>
    This changed the color of the button itself but not the hover color. What's the code to change the color of the button when you hover over it? That's when it turns purple. Also, I see that it's only the 'checkout' button that has this issue. Attaching a screenshot of the green underline. I checked and it seems to be  "<span style="color: #881280; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">h4 </span><span class="html-attribute-name" style="font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">class</span><span style="color: #881280; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">="</span><span class="html-attribute-value" style="font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">widget_title<span style="color: #881280;">" and </span></span><span style="color: #881280; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">h3 </span><span class="html-attribute-name" style="font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">class</span><span style="color: #881280; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">="</span><span class="html-attribute-value" style="font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">heading</span><span style="color: #881280; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">" </span> Attaching also another image of the cart when the product was removed - there is a green envelope and line on top - how do I change/remove that?  
    Lana
    Spectator
    file didn't go through. Here it is.
    Lana
    Spectator
    and here are the other files I mentioned. and one more - I selected the full screen login and that button is yet another color. How do I make that another color? The theme feels like a mashup of various themes and plugins, which is understandable but is not a "ready for sale product". So having purchased this and a few other things I'm a bit frustrated having to correct so many things that normally have a uniform look in all other themes I've ever worked with. Thank you for your assistance with this, I do appreciate, but all those things should have been already done. This is basic functionality.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For woocommerce button css on hover add the given css also from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover {     background-color: red;   } For the header text color please add :  header.sleek.transparent nav>.menu>li>a, header.standard.transparent nav>.menu>li>a {     mix-blend-mode: normal; } For the heading underline :  #buddypress .course_description+.course_curriculum .course_title h2:after, #buddypress .related_courses h2:after, #buddypress .review_title:after, #buddypress h3.heading:after {       background-color: rgba(255, 14, 2, 0.76) !important;   } In login popup :  input[type=submit],input[type=submit]:hover {     background-color: red; mix-blend-mode:normal; } input[type=submit]:hover { color:#FFF   }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS and color selection | Modern Theme’ is closed to new replies.