CSS NOT WORKING: Remove Star ratings, Reviews, Instructor, Students…etc.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues CSS NOT WORKING: Remove Star ratings, Reviews, Instructor, Students…etc.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    proxlearn
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the article on removing a whole bunch of things on the Course Page, including the starts, reviews, students taking etc.  I've copied and pasted the code in the Customerizer > CSS window, as follows. And the reviews, etc. are still there:  hinfornetacademy.org
    .block.courseitem .block_content .star-rating{ display:none; } .block.courseitem .block_content .instructor_course+strong{ display:none; } .block.courseitem.course2 .block_content .star-rating{ display:none; } .block.courseitem.course2 .block_content .star-rating+strong{ display:none; } #course-list li .item-meta strong { display: none; } #course-list li .item-meta strong { display: none; } #course-list li .item-meta { display: none; } .course_reviews{display:none;} #buddypress div#item-header div#item-meta, #course-list .item-meta .star-rating{ display:none; } #buddypress div#item-header div#item-meta .students{ display:none; } .students_undertaking{display:none;} .breadcrumbs{display:none;} Also, all of my custom look/design has changed on this page with one of the more recent updates.  Any idea why? Thanks in advance for the help. MK
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The site url that you provided "hinfornetacademy.org" does not seems to exist. So please share a valid course url with us to provide you the solution for this.
    proxlearn
    Participant
    Shoot - my bad:  www.hinfonetacademy.org No r in there.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    All the css are working fine on your site. Use this one css and it will remove all the reviews, star ratings, instructor and students. Add this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-course #item-meta,.single-course #item-admins,.single-course .students_undertaking,.single-course .course_reviews {display:none;}
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Also I noticed your theme is still at 2.0.7 version and all the plugins are at 2.0.9 versions. So please update your theme and plugins to latest versions i.e. 2.1.1 to avoid any conflicts and issues.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS NOT WORKING: Remove Star ratings, Reviews, Instructor, Students…etc.’ is closed to new replies.