Curriculam editing in Mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Curriculam editing in Mobile

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, AS i explained you that edit course on mobile working fine , now if there is any issue in your website, Please deactivate all third-party plugins and update all things according to theme, Refer: https://prnt.sc/tdts19 Thanks,
    potositech_852
    Participant
    In mobile still i cannot edit it ( iam using samsung s9+ andriod phone) Any modification you have done ? can you try in different mobile ?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have tested this in oneplus 7t and also test in samsung c9 pro , working fine in both device and i did nothing modification, Thanks,
    potositech_852
    Participant
    I cannot see its working on my mobile (samsung s9) and all my friends mobile, Can you please try in different mobile.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, As i replicate same on my local setup, the solution is go to>>admin>>plugin>>plugin edit>>wplms customizer plugin -> wplms-customizer.php file and paste code given below: add_action('wp_footer',function (){ ?> <?php },99); After that you will add title for unit/quiz/section for mobile device, Thanks,
    potositech_852
    Participant
    I have added the code add_action('wp_footer',function (){ ?> <?php },99); After that you will add title for unit/quiz/section for mobile device,==> where and what title ? screensot ?
    Veronica
    hi, sorry dear for the delay in response due to support holiday as @jackson is not present here today so i interrupting between the conversation. i have tried to look out your query but i think the issue is all about the last two replies and i haven't understand that what the code is about? so to provide an irrelevant reply is not good, it will be better that it should be handled by @jackson. once he join us he will reply here asap. appreciate your patience.
    potositech_852
    Participant
    @jackson. any update on this ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    potositech_852
    Participant
    Alex you are checking in desktop/laptop The issue is in mobile. Please login to mobile browser and try doing it
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :     @media(max-width:768px){ ul.data_links {opacity:1 !important;} }
    potositech_852
    Participant
    i have added but stil cannot edit in moile from front end
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    its working all you have to do is to add the css and clear up the cache . Now the icons will be visible all the time in mobile.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Curriculam editing in Mobile’ is closed to new replies.