Curriculum Story Line issue.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Curriculum Story Line issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Junaid
    Participant
    Hi, Support Hopefully everything is alright at your end.  I have added the Curriculum Storyline to my WPLMS Based Portal but that is not working properly. I have tried a couple of time to Fix that but every time an error occurs saying "Configuration Data is Missing or Incorrect Please try again." Can you please Help me get out of this issue?
    Mk
    It would be easy for us to solve your issue if you share some relevant details like
    • Site url
    • Issue's screenshots
    • issues url
    and also admin credentials in private replay.
    Junaid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Junaid
    Participant
    Junaid
    Participant
    Hi, could you please take a look in reference 2 my two previous private replies as requested?   Kind regards Junaid
    Mk
    Checking ...
    Mk
    I checked your course issue and I created a test course and checked. everything worked fine. I need some more details please. It will be helpful for me if you share curse details too. Also share steps. how can we find this issue,
    Junaid
    Participant
    As you can check under TQC An Overview unit in that i uploaded an zip (xapi) a story line(story.html) in it uner (/wp-content/uploads/private_package_uploads/1/TQC_Overview_v38/story.html) but when i tried to take a course load under unit the story line section is not working as you see in the screenshot under blue section is giving an a error configuration data is missing or incorrect. that's the problem i'm facing. https://prnt.sc/ne1hyg
    Mk
    Please confirm these things : I can check there is nothing related to story.html in uploaded media file. will you please confirm me how you uploaded it?
    Junaid
    Participant
    i already shared a link of story.html path in my previous response. anyways while creating an a unit of that course i just upload storyline zip folder into that through upload zip button with package type default or version vise. also you can check the screenshot. https://prnt.sc/nejf87 please reply ASAP  
    Mk
    checking..  
    Mk
    Well please make sure that you have exported your package for web - no lms .  
    Junaid
    Participant
    packages are exported from the web accurately also I'm using those packages  on my live site with the older version of wplms these packages are working fine there but on the updated version that's not  working as you can see by yourself.
    Mk
    please share ftp credentials in private reply. I checked your issue. There is some issue in uploading. we need to check code.
    Junaid
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Curriculum Story Line issue.’ is closed to new replies.