Custom background of stripe and column

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Custom background of stripe and column

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    uosvald
    Spectator
    Hey! I am trying to change the background colour of specific section of my landing page. I am using page builder and that section contains three 1/3 columns + WP editor. I want to change the whole section (not just 1/3 columns) to be blue (#01309A). How would I do that?   Best, Urban
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the page url where the stripe is to check.
    uosvald
    Spectator
    hyperswing.com I am talking about the blue part of the page. It is currently a image (blue background + white icons/txt). Ideally I would like to create a similar thing without using a picture.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You have already added an image there so how can I give you solution to this. Please add the content you want and then share the url to give any solution to this. Or you can also share the admin credentials with us ( to make the necessary changes in the backend, if needed ).
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    uosvald
    Spectator
    Hey! Sorry, it took some time for me to get back to you. So, I made some changes to the landing page, but would still like to make the changes described above. I would like to have separate parts of the page in different colours, for instance the part below "Benefits", which is currently in light blue-ish. As you can see, I was only able to change the background of the blocks, but not the area around them. I used custom CSS to do this: .back{background-color:#E5F3F9;} How can I apply the sam color to the rest of the column? Note that I dont want to change to color of the whole page, only specific blocks.   Thank you, Urban
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To change the background of your section of a page you need to provide a custom class to it in the advanced section of the block . refer : http://prntscr.com/dblh4r
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Provide the css like this in the advanced settings : .my_custom_section{ background:#444 }
    uosvald
    Spectator
    Hey! I have tried what you suggested, but it did not work. The result is still the same. Have a look at the Benefits section on my site, hyperswing.com This is the CSS I added: http://prnt.sc/dbwz7e It is the same if I put back2a or not (note that I have three block and that the class for each is different, back2a, back3a and back 4a). There is always a white edge around the block. Thanks, Urban
    Kindly reply me your wp-admin credentials of your site. PS: Don't forget to mark your reply as private.
    uosvald
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    uosvald
    Spectator
    Hey! I have tried what you suggested, but it did not work. No matter what I try, it does not change the whole block into #E5F3F9 http://prnt.sc/drv9z3 As you can see there are thick white lines left between blocks. How do I get rid of them?   Urban    
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom background of stripe and column’ is closed to new replies.