Custom certificate does not show other buttons: pdf, download, etc.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom certificate does not show other buttons: pdf, download, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    Hi, I have two issues basically:
    1. I created a custom certificate following the information from the video documentation, but when a student views the certificate, the buttons for view pdf, download, etc do not appear. While creating the certificate, I turned on the "show pdf" option in the dashboard, but it is not functioning. More so, if a student tries to right-click to download the certificate, it downloads only the background image.

2. Recently, after a student takes a course and finishes the quiz, instead of the course to be finished, the student is asked to retake the course. Even after the student clicks on "finished course", it redirects the user to retake the quiz. And at times, an error message appears: "This course cannot be taken, contact the Administrator".

What could have gone wrong?

Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @joseph_dbeloved, First make sure that Vibe course module and pdf certificate should be updated , Go to appearance>.customization>>custom css and paste code given below, .single-course .certificate_generated .extra_buttons { display:inline-block !important; } Thanks,
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    Hello @jackson, Thanks for the reply. I have added the code just as you instructed, but the buttons are still not appearing. There are some fields in the certificate template creation that are not clear to me though and they were not covered in the video documentation:
    1. Certificate width

2. Certificate Height

3. PDF Certificate [View PDF HTML] [Generate PDF Certificate]

4. PDF Margins

5. PDF Orientation

6. Custom Fonts

7. PDF Certificate Builder

How can these be used? Please help me.

Jackson
    Blocked
    hello, do R&D, you will better understand that if i type 10000 words. and every time you make change remember this sequence.   click edit button in pdf certificate canvas while editing an element, click save button click generate button then click view button
    Diana
    Participant
    Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply to check what the issue is on your site
    joseph_dbeloved
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @joseph_dbeloved, Please follow these tips that will help to make a certificate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-SUlFngoA How to use a custom font in pdf certificate please follow step by step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bW-7CMMzDw Thanks,
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom certificate does not show other buttons: pdf, download, etc.’ is closed to new replies.