Custom certificate shows incorrect code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Custom certificate shows incorrect code

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Hi, In order for all my courses to have the same certificate design automatically, I have customized the certificate from the parent theme /wplms/certificate.php Inside certificate.php I added the shortcode: echo do_shortcode ('[certificate_code]'); The problem is that the certificates awarded are not showing the certificate code correctly, e.g instead of showing: 5219-1720-24 Shows letter “H”: H-1720-24 How can I solve this issue? I will share my credentials in private.
    tutoca
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wel this shortcode : certificate_code needs two get parameters in url : u : user id c :  course id . When these parameters are set correctly only then code will appear fine . Therefore genenerally our certificate url in user profile show like this :   https://your-site.com/certificate/{certificate-template-name}/?u=2&c=56
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I missed the point that you are using custom certificate code plugin Okay that certificate code was generated for that user somehow and it is saved as it is . IF you want to have that traditional certificate code style then please deactivate the wplms custom certificate codes plugin and check it again . Or if you want to have your custom pattern and want to correct it then please click on apply to all certificates  button in wp-admin -> settings -> certificate codes
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Hi, I have previously done all the actions you have mentioned, I tried again but the issue remains. Precisely I installed custom certificate code plugin to see if this would solve the issue, but it did not. Also the plugin does not work for what it is made of, maybe for the same cause.
    • I tried generate a certificate with a new user, the same thing happens.
    The only thing I can suppose is, somewhere in certificate.php the template ID value is missing (in this case 5219) and it replaces it with a default value (H), but from this point I do not know how to solve it. Note: the site I mentioned is a cloned site, so you can modify what you want with the credentials I have given to you in order to solve the problem, you do not have to worry about it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please provide your site url , admin credentials and a valid FTP credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Sorry, you are right, the server was blocking countries, now I have unlocked it and you should be able to access.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tutoca
    Spectator
    Hi, The issue could not be replicated because a template has been setup in: LMS - Certificate Templates In my situation I do not require the user/instructor choose a template, instead certificate must be auto set for all courses. Because of this I am creating the certificate from: Pages - Certificate and I have set the default certificate page template in: WP Admin - WPLMS - Course manager - Fallback certificate page Then, when I create a New Course and have not previously set a certificate template, this course shows default certificate template, but this is not showing the correct code.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom certificate shows incorrect code’ is closed to new replies.