Custom Course Navigation & Payouts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Custom Course Navigation & Payouts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, 1) Does WPLMS have integration for PayPal Mass Payouts? 2) I am using the course navigation queries, and in the admin when I click on the Course Van tab under LMS all data base queries are shown? Can you please guide? Thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Wplms does not have its own pricing and payment system .It relies on woocommerce and other plugin for that .So if there is an addon plugin that works with woocommerce it might work with it too .
    but it may not work with commissions payout . You would still need to pay your instructor manually by going to wp-admin-> lms -> settings -> commissions -> pay commissions .     well that is showing due to query monitor , it shows the quries that are running in that page .
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thanks for the clarification, just need a final confirmation - is it possible to download payout reports/total earnings along with details like PayOut Email address in an Excel? Cheers ajacks        
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no , downloading commissions data in excel is not currently available . but we do have a panel for that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crjpf3BabYQ
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Alex, aah ok.. isnt ideal for tracking purposes I feel, but guess there is a round about way of doing it using woocommerce. Please close this topic... Cheers
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Course Navigation & Payouts’ is closed to new replies.