Custom Fields in Course Stats not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom Fields in Course Stats not working

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello, Thanks for your answer, but maybe I didn't explain myself right, I send you a video this time: the statistics are not logging the start date for the course for ANY user (only the first five users) then it stops... and the users that RETAKE the course don't get logged anything: nor their start nor their ending date. Link to the video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MqYfaSGIqoJtMTLkc2Ff1KOvcx1xaxPu Thank you again.   Paula Ayala
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Hello, I think you are not understanding me... please forget about user LUIS...  the problems I show you and try to explain in my video are: 1) why do ALL THE OTHER USERS who have started and finished the course do not have a START DATE? this is the problem... ALL THE COLUMN (FOR ALL THE USERS starting in the 6th user HAS N.A.  in starting date)? 2) when other users (NOT USER LUIS, USER LUIS NEVER STARTED THE COURSE BEFORE, SO HE IS NOT RETAKING THE COURSE), other users like RUTH and EMILIO, that are retaking the course, are the ones that are loosing their start and end date. Are these BUGS in WPLMS? Really, if you can't give me an answer, just declare them a bug, but I don't know how else I can explain (please rewatch the video) that the problem are others than the one you are trying to demonstrate, user LUIS doesn't matter ... forget user LUIS! Thank you, Paula Ayala
    logan
    AS we have already explained in the previous reply because their activity to start the course is missing from the database somehow.We cannot do anything to restore that activity.   2 . Wplms does not delete any activity on its own . There is no such code present in theme or any of its plugin to delete the activity .there must be someone manually doing it or maybe database corrupted : try repairing database https://secure.wphackedhelp.com/blog/fix-corrupted-repair-wordpress-database/  
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Ok, so it will remain a mistery, since I am the only administrator to have access to the site, and I haven't deleted anything, it's very very strange. Thank you.
    logan
    Hello, yes, it is. somehow activities have gone missing. either database or by deleting them manually. to check this, you can use user switching plugin and again start the course then complete the course on his behalf then use the export stats, it should work this time. there wont be any N.A.
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Ok thank you.
    ayalapau
    Spectator
    Sorry, I forgot to ask an additional question: why do the statistics have the starting and ending times in UTC (instead of the timezone defined in the wordpress general settings, in our case UTC-6 ) can this be changed so I have the statistics times in my timezone? Thank you, Paula  
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Fields in Course Stats not working’ is closed to new replies.