Custom fields on Group (Batch) pages

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Custom fields on Group (Batch) pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, Is there a way to include a button or an image with a link inside the Group (Batch). Right now the info that the group has is: COURSES INCLUDED DESCRIPTION BATCH DETAILS BATCH NEWS We neeed to include a button there that goes to an external link. We tried to include it inside the Batch description but the HTML inserted there does not remain after saving. It seems like only a few html tags are allowed. I couldn't make that button to be an image with a link opened in a new window, as we wanted. I tried the correct HTML for this but after saving only the link and the tittle of the link remained. I mean the image seemed to be not supported nor the open in a new window option. Is there a way to allow more HTML in that field. Or even better is there a way to create a custom field in which we can include the button to appear on the Group screen? Thanks in advance,    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The group is a buddypress component and handled by buddypress itself. Adding a button on the group is not available in wplms, you can try searching this in the buddypress forum.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom fields on Group (Batch) pages’ is closed to new replies.