Custom Navigation Content Plugin not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom Navigation Content Plugin not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MusicalArts
    Participant
    I have tried everything I can to get a custom course navigation tab - using the WPLMS Custom Course Nav Plug-In. I have read through other issues here on the boards but I cannot get it to appear online. I can give you login information if that would help. Here is my site: www.curriculumlab.guru Let me know how I can privately send my credentials.  Thanks so much!
    Veronica
    hi, ok then send me your credentials in private reply I will check it. for this just check the box named as "set as private reply".
    MusicalArts
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MusicalArts
    Participant
    Thank you - thank you! Thanks for taking you time to help and make me a video walkthrough.  I'm all set.   Morgan
    logan

Dear firend,

for all my efforts, i hope you wouldn't mind writing a detailed review about your experience with WPLMS and our customer support.

Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic. best regards friend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Navigation Content Plugin not Working’ is closed to new replies.