Custom page loader not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Custom page loader not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I tried to activate my site custom page loader with code you provide on other thread. I put it on WPLMS Customizer plugin and disable page loader from WPLMS panel. It's failed. My code is below.   add_action('wp_head','add_custom_pageloader'); function add_custom_pageloader(){ ?> https://arkademi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Arkademi-GIF-Loader.gif <?php }   Need help to fix this
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, It is not working because it is not a correct code. Try this, add_action('wp_head','hook_javascript'); function hook_javascript() $output="<script> alert('Page is loading...'); </script>"; echo $output; }   You cannot add the gif link like this. You have to add the whole HTML inside the function
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I am not sure about 'You have to add the whole HTML inside the function'. But I tried to put the GIF into HTML like this: < p >< img src= "https://arkademi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Arkademi-GIF-Loader.gif" alt="" />< /p > Is that correct HTML code? What should I do now? How may I add it to the code?  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Or you can tell me where WPLMS stores page loader 1 and 2 image so I can replace them with mine.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, Apologies for the delayed response here.... Please try this code and paste in the wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_action('wp_head','hook_javascript'); function hook_javascript(){ $output="<script> $(window).load(function() { $('.loader').fadeOut('slow'); }) </script>"; ?> <style> .loader { position: fixed; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; z-index: 9999; background: url('https://arkademi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Arkademi-GIF-Loader.gif') 50% 50% no-repeat rgb(249,249,249); } </style> <div class="loader"></div> <?php echo $output; }
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Thank you very much, Diana. The loader image successfully loaded. But the page was not loaded. It was white blank. Please enlight.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, I checked this on my test setup before sharing it with you. Can you please share the page URL on which page it is causing this issue.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    All pages. I can't share the page URL since I removed the code to make my site working. Would you please recheck your code?
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, I need your FTP credentials to check the code working on your site because it is working fine at my end. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Diana, you're the best! Thank you very very much. If I want to go back to default page loader, so I need to switch 'Page Loader' option on WPLMS and delete the code inside WPLMS customizer, Don't I? You may please close the topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, Exactly..!! you have to comment out the code and enable the loader from vibe options panel. Thank you so much for appreciation. Closing this topic
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom page loader not working’ is closed to new replies.