customization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues customization

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mako
    Spectator
    Hi again,   I recently activated the blank theme to be able to add css to the style.css and avoid the customizer. now i am still having the same problem :  the rules do not apply to the page, some do if i use the customizer , some not like the logo i need the min-height to 65px (now is 48px) so my logo shows up bigger and not in the customizer or in the style.css this scan be done. any idea ?  i want to control the css with the css file in my code editor i dont want to use the customizer, also because the admin is tooo slow
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I myself use the blank child theme in my test setup and it works fine. Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the  credentials.
    mako
    Spectator
    you can maybe check   both issues i added it : this topic and https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/buddypress-warning/#post-54093 here is the access : WP user LaguiaCSS pass : guia2016!!admi   i thank you a lot in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you forgot to share your site url . Can you share it please.
    mako
    Spectator
    Hi there, I am sorry here is: Laguiacss.com/wp-admin Txs!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site ,added some css in child theme css file but the css file that are loading in your site is not reflecting any changes . seems like it is cached on the server . Check video in private reply . Please try disabling any kind of caching in your site .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mako
    Spectator
    I dont know it this is the problem, because in the customizer the css works when you add it there, but not when you add it in the child-theme. If this is a cache problem from the server why then the customizer css works ? any clue, otherwise i set the topic as resolve and take care of this later, i just want to make easier the edition of css with my code writing flow
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I again checked your site and found that the css that your put in the wp-admin -> appearance -> edit css is working but the css that you put in the style.css of the child theme is not working . I still suspect that it is related to caching as the changes are not reflecting at all . You can add the css in the appearance -> customize -> custom css . it will not be lost on update coz it is saved in the database . that is why we told our user to put the css in style.css of child theme or customize -> custom css .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘customization’ is closed to new replies.