Customization requests for an online course platform

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Customization requests for an online course platform

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    abccollege
    Spectator
    screenshots are attached in the link, labeled with figure 1, figure 2....: atttachment Hi I am creating a website that offer online courses for lanaguge teaching, I really need to customize some featrues, but I am new in wplms. 1) For course creation, it has three levels: sections within a course, units within a section. Assignments and quizzes are essentially in the same level as a unit, and a unit is essentially one single page. Here I need to add one more layer, say topic. For example, if I want to teach a piece of text, I seperate it into three units to teach, and a section may contain several pieces of texts. Is it possible to build this layered system? Essentially, I need to demonstrate that several units are grouped together within a section. 2) In course creation page, there is a bug. If I clicked create a unit/quiz/assignment and enterring the editing page, then I don't save it and directly click add unit/quiz/assignment again, then the screen will be locked and I have to refresh the page and start everything again. (figure 1) 3)The course creation process is too length and complex for most teachers, e.g. entering dashboard, courses, manage courses, edit course, settings, components, while set curriculum should be the central focus of this process. Is there a way to design a more intuitive and simpler course creation process? 4)Everytime when enterring the dashboard, there is an intermediate page showing up, which makes the page loading very lagging. Is there a way to disable it without affecting the functions? (figure 2) In addition, the loading rate of the entire site is a bit slow, is there a better way to optimize? 5)When the instructor schedule a BigBlueButton meeting and inserted it into a course page, the student cannot join from the course page before or after the scheduled time, even after the instructor has initiated the meeting. (figure 3) 6)Is there a way for instructor to check student view while creating a course? 7)Whether the results of h5P quizes can be added into course evaluation? I really appreciate!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.