Customize

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    I want to customize the WP login interface as well as the wordpress password change interface. Thank you in advance.
    Diana
    Participant
    @thiouneamet202 Do you want to add background color? Or change the logo? or something completely different? There are plugins available in the market for the same. You can check
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    I want to change the page model to have a personalized page . What are the plugin available to doing this job.
    Diana
    Participant
    @thiouneamet202 I can't recommend you any  because I didn't used any plugin. You can choose according to your requirement from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/wordpress+login+customize/
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    ok, thanks you.  
    thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @thiouneamet202 Sir, I can share the code to change the logo or background color of wordpress login only. There are plugins available in the market as well as you can find the code snippets on google as well Your requirement is this: I want to change the page model to have a personalized page . What are the plugin available to doing this job. For a personalized page it will be better if you will use any plugin because I have no idea what kind of page you are looking for  

thiouneamet202
    Spectator
    I just want a password reset page with a different design than the standard wordpress page. Like her I could change the design of the boxes to fill the background, the style of the font.
    Diana
    Participant
    You can design your page without using plugin as well. I found this link, it has all the possible permutation and combination you can try: https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/build-a-custom-wordpress-user-flow-part-3-password-reset--cms-23811 Just paste the code in wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php    
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize’ is closed to new replies.