Customize quiz pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Customize quiz pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hello, in my quiz pages I want to hide previous results because the message is not conguent with the results For example I got 3/3 but but in Previous results is indicated I got 2/3. Please adjust also button or text size because the text is not legible. Thank you
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Use this css code for the customization you want. Add this in appearance>> customize>> custom css section. .vibebp_main .incourse h3.subtitle { display:none !important; } #vibebp_member a.button.tip:after{left:unset !important; min-width:200px !important; right:1px !important; } .course_status .finish-course-content .finished_percentage>span>span+span { width: 70% !important; }
    Hi Ada, all the codes you gave me do not work.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, why have you added this code in apeearance>> customize>> custom css section. custom css section is just for css codes . Do not add any other code in custom css section otherwise css codes added in this part will also not work. https://prntscr.com/1068tz9 Please remove this code from here. I added the same code before this php code and it is working.
    Thank you so much Ada for finding my mistake! Now the codes perfectly work. The only thing remaining to adjust is: Remining retakes : number Please bring the colon closer to the text.
    Ada
    Participant
    Thank-you. for the remaining retakes please add this css code

#vibebp_member .vibebp_main .course_status .incourse .quiz_retake strong {
        display:flex;
        flex-wrap:wrap;
        flex:1 0 130px !important;
    }

Thank you so much! There is a grammar mistake: Remaining retakes : 1 Please set the colon close to the word retakes.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have moved "Remaining Retakes:1" to the next line. see https://prntscr.com/1084ovl I can not moved colon to near text as it is hard coded . https://prntscr.com/1084xdu One thing you can check if you find " : " in locotranslate plugin then remove space from beginning ": " .
    Hi Ada, thank you. Unfortunately it's not possible, " " are not visible in loco. It's not a nice presentation insert mistakes in a courses website, I hope you'll adjust soon also "Hello ," in dashboard. Thank you
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Okay. and what is the problem with Hello can you please explain to me.
    Hi Ada, the punctuation must be close to the words. It is a grammar rule. Comma must be close to Hello. By the way: I hid Dashboard and Profile, but when I click on Courses these pages reappear for a while.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Yes okay but these are set like these because when translating these string it can be confusing for users to translate it with adding comma. Hope you understand this. Please confirm can we close this topic?
    Yes, thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize quiz pages’ is closed to new replies.