Customize registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Customize registration form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, I want to add confirm password filed on my customize registration form. How can I add it? Thank you. Thusitha
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, This feature is not available for now in wplms.
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, I saw in default registration form that filed available. Is there no any method to add confirm password field? Thanks, Thusitha
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Yes in default register page it works, you can use that page. But in custom registration form it is not available as of now. If you add a profile field as confirm password it won't match both passwords.
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Ada, Thanks for your reply. If use default form, how can I use register form for students and instructor both as separate form? Thanks. Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    Using Default Registration form, you cannot achieve this. You need to sue WPLMS Custom Registration form https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply. So, We can't add confirm password filed to custom registration form right? You can close this topic. Thanks, Thusitha
    Ada
    Participant
    yes. closing this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize registration form’ is closed to new replies.