Customized offline courses keeping the URL

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Customized offline courses keeping the URL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    globalstd
    Spectator
    I was wondering if you can suggest me a solution for a training website if i’m building. I already bought your template and plugin for online training but i was trying to build a website with this specifications. COURSES ONLINE This is already done with your plugin.
    • Info about the course
    • Ratings and Reviews
    • Quiz
    • Certifications
    • Pay through woocomerce
    COURSES OFFLINE Here is where we need a specific features, that we can’t found on your system, at least you can help me. What we need is have the info about the course like a online course but keeping the same URL and just with a section with the dates available, making possible if we don’t have a DATE scheduled still showing the info about the course in the same URL, this is our main worry.
    • Sell tickets per date, we already bought the event on add-on and apparently works
    • Know if is possible keep a test online to expedite a automatic certificate even if the course are offline, maybe opening the session or quiz just on the final day of the course offline.
    • Ratings and Reviews
    • Show the dates in a Full Calendar making possible filter by categories.
    We was trying to use your offline courses option but looks like you can’t keep the same URL to show different dates for the same course. Maybe some features are already possible with your system but i just wrote them to be clear. Its possible make some customization to the original template to make it work like that? If you need more details about it, please let me know. Thank you so much.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Customized offline courses keeping the URL’ is closed to new replies.