Customizer won't load

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Customizer won't load

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, For some reason, my customizer is just stuck on loading. I have tried disabling plugins. Thanks!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share a screenshot and also share your admin credentials to replicate this issue. PS: Mark reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    damiko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    It could be due to any of third party plugin you are using. Try deactivating all the third party plugins and activate them one by one to check which plugin causes this issue.
    Emily
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello @Emily, Please create your own topic about this issue and then share your admin credentials there to replicate your issue at your end.
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi there, I let this topic go as I hadn't needed to use the customizer, but I do now. I can see that you resolved the issue in this thread: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/customize-loading-error/, but all the replies are marked private. What ended up being the solution? Thanks
    damiko
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it works fine on all of our setup and demo setup and was working for @emily too . I guess there is some conflict appeared between your customization of wp-admin panel and wordpress customizer itself . if you setup theme (with multisite also ) without your customizations  it will work fine
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    there is some js error appearing from plugin media taxonoies on that page : http://prntscr.com/mhgwb1
    damiko
    Participant
    Perfect, thank you!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizer won't load’ is closed to new replies.