dash mpeg video url link format are not suported in the vibebp courses framework

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues dash mpeg video url link format are not suported in the vibebp courses framework

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    i have a dash mpeg url served from amazon s3 passed by cloudfront and i want to embed it in course unit as a video when i paste the url in a page it's working well but in a course unit it's not working even if when Ajax is disabled in course unit loads, so what is the solution or is there a video player that can handle this in the new vibebp framework
    Veronica
    hi, dash URL might not work right now player support dash can work but it needs some different config
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    Okey thanks for the answer, Can you please provide me how can i procede to this config, Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday not possible as of now, we will try to provide support for this in upcoming updates
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    hi, i still have the same issus even with the new update can you help me to configure this
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you for report checking this. We have testes HLS videos, checking on dash and updating. Main reason why we did not test for dash is that it is not supported in ios safari (update me if i am wrong)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok confirming we need to add provision for Dash support. It is totally possible , please give 1 week to implement this.
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    okey i'll wait for it
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    i'm plaining to buy the fv player pro version and i'm scared that the videos donesn't work in the units for the vibebp framework because i use the free version and it doen't work, thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry sir, but FV player will not work as vibebp is based on a different framework
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    ok no problem, i'll find another player would you advice me the s3bubble ott ?
    Diana
    Participant
    I can't suggest any plugin here because I personally didn't tested any third-party with this framework Better to use the default one to embed the videos which we have
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    hi again, i tested the new update that allow us to add hls and mpeg dash urls, for dash mpeg it's working well but it's not supported in ios devices, when it comes to hls it works but only when it's not encrypted, when it's encrypted and drm protected it's not showing, i'm using the s3bubble ott media trial version to test this is the link that didn't work : https://d16cvkm99zo3z9.cloudfront.net/ff0a32e3-0333-4bb4-a3bb-21e1c49a7881/master.m3u8 i used this link in separated page and it's working well with their own player when i use it in course unit it's not working,
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    sorry the link is not working this is the new one : https://d8vrofa9ba3sf.cloudfront.net/21694268-f9e9-46af-b68f-cb3d91b181d4/master.m3u8
    Zakizak93
    Participant
    sorry i forget that the link is only working with my domain name https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY6X2HKPql this is screen recording that show it
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘dash mpeg video url link format are not suported in the vibebp courses framework’ is closed to new replies.