DASHBOARD: Calendar Widget and user specific events

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues DASHBOARD: Calendar Widget and user specific events

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    Hi there, I'm planning on having a calendar on each student's Dashboard which will show events for only courses the student is taking. I've been attempting this using the DASHBOARD: Calendar Widget, but it appears to be showing ALL events rather than those specific to that student. Is there a configuration option I have overlooked (for the record LMS->settings->Course Events Visibility doesn't seem to affect anything) or am I expecting functionality that's not there? Cheers Mark
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end .PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok We debugged your site and found that the filter which filter the events based on user courses is not even initializing in your setup . In ajax call there is param for course that is set is not settings in your case . check screenshot in private reply . Have you purchased the eventon dailyview inidvidually ? Please also try replcing the eventon plugin again using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ Same tip will work to replcae the files of eventon plugin .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    Many thanks Alex, I deleted and reinstalled/reactivated the EventON plugin, looks like I had version 2.4.3 running (haven't purchased the plugin BTW) but now have 2.4.5, update must have been missed when I upgraded to WPLMS 2.2.2. Even with the reinstall of the EventON plugin I'm still seeing all events on the Dashboard Widget, I'm guessing the filter is still false? Cheers.
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was able to replicate the issue .Your observation seems to be correct this happens when the user is not subscribed to any course,the widget shows all the events . IT is added to our issue log : https://trello.com/c/JrY2nW6k Fix coming up in the next update if wplms eventon plugin . Thanks for reporting this to us
    mastertheguitar
    Spectator
    Fantastic, many thanks for your help! Cheers Mark
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks again @mastertheguitar.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘DASHBOARD: Calendar Widget and user specific events’ is closed to new replies.