Dashboard error – Missing widgets

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dashboard error – Missing widgets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, Some of our dashboard widgets disappeared. They cannot be seen by students or instructors. They can only see some but not all. So some parts of the dashboard are missing for them. But, when we go to APPEARANCE>WIDGETS the widgets are there, I mean there is nothing missing, they should appear for students and instructors but for some reason they don't appear. Our wordpress, theme and plugins are all up to date. We do not know how this happened. Last friday everything was there, everything worked perfectly and then now this morning we got the problem. Any help?
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    The WPLMS Event ON plugin on your site is version 0.1. The latest version is 2.5. There was a bug in WPLMS Event ON 0.1 which prevented the auto update of that plugin. Follow this GUide and update your WPLMS Event ON Plugin https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) The wplms eventOn plugin is necessary for wplms if you are using eventOn plugin, because wplms eventOn plugin integrates the eventOn plugin with wplms theme/courses. 2) The guide is for visual composer but the process is same for all the paid plugins provided by wplms. Wplms eventOn plugin 0.1 version had a bug due to which the automatic updates were not sent  to the user, therefore use that tip to update wplms eventOn plugin and then after that you'll receive the automatic updates of wplms eventOn plugin. 3) If you want to use events feature then you can activate it otherwise deactivate it. Also there were some bugs in eventOn plugin which are fixed in the latest 2.5 update of wplms theme and its plugins.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi H.K. Latiyan, I updated WPLMS Event On. Also Event On Full Cal. Now I have WPLMS Event On and Event On Full Call activated and working on the latest versions. But the version that I have for Event On is 2.4.10 not 2.5. I went to the Themeforest downloads to get the latest version of WPLMS theme and then get it from there but the version there is also 2.4.10 not the latest (if the latest is 2.5). Whre can I get Event On 2.5? Anyway our problem remains. I mean the plugins do not work. WPLMS Event On, Full Cal, and Event On do not show the events or anything. They do not show anything they just show blank spaces. When any of the widgets from Event On is in a page that page mis function. The plugin turn into blank areas that do not have to do with Event On. I mean those plugin affet to pages when that page includes any of the widgets by Event On. Our problem with the dashboard was solved, but just because we deleted the Event On widgets from the dashboard so they do not interfere with it. Now instead of showing the Event On widget on the dashboard we created a new page in which we will include the Events calendar. So we decided not to included Event On on any sidebar or page because it interfered with the page and made it work wrong. Now we will have a specific page in which we will include the Event On calendars but we think this is not a solutions. We want to have Event On widgets on the dasboard as we had before. I mean the plugin shoud work as always did. What can we do? Thanks again and regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    EventOn plugin is 2.4.10 only, I was saying about the wplms eventOn plugin which is now 2.5 version. You need to update this plugin. Also share the page url of such pages where the issue is replicable to check it.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Ok, WPLMS Event On is version 2.5 now. The page in which you can see how Event On is not working is http://campuspuebloingles.com/pueblo-ingles-y-villa-inglesa/ .There are several instances of the plugin included there, but as you can see nothing appears. It became a blank page. Thanks again.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website but was unable to find the reason of the error. Can you please also share the php error log of your website with us to check the error.  
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    jgavilan
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard error – Missing widgets’ is closed to new replies.