Dashboard Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Dashboard Issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    divyang
    Spectator
    Hello, the admin dashboard total commission earned is showing wrong. in admin if i sale a downloadable product (not a course, just added directly from products) it always shows $0.00 . as you see in image abciq2.png attachments. i have made a instructor account name shelley and she added a course mind science. the price is $450. in the stripe the amount is right but on her dashborad it shows $315.00 as you can see in abciq1.png attachment. for the mind science in the woocommerce order for the mind science i found one small text "commission2" 315.   but i never set any commission for any of the products or course. can you help me with this.
    divyang
    Spectator
    Hello help me with this issue still I am not able to find the solution
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in wplms a default commission of 70 % is always set . If you want to disable commission for instructor then please set the commission of instructors from wp-admin -> settings -> commissions -> set commissions to 0 % .
    divyang
    Spectator
    Which setting the Wordpress setting( general,wright,etc..) I am unable to find the commission setting
    divyang
    Spectator
    Hello i still don't find it??
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It is not in the settings area, it is in the lms->settings, refer: http://prntscr.com/brwwir The default commission in set to 70, you can change the default commission from the wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->default instructor commission. For setting individual commission go to lms->settings->commmission ->set commission.
    divyang
    Spectator
    ok i have changed as you sayed its 0. now for both. i deleted the old order and i place a new oreder in the email now it doen't show commission2. but still the dashboard show the same $315. it must be $450. and one more thing now i have to manually approve the payment i created a new topic for it already . https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/order-issue-3/ before it was automatic. this thing started happening after this setting changes only
    divyang
    Spectator
    i tried the full night but still I didn't get any solution how to fix this thing
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please clarify that if you want the instructor to earn the full course price as commission ? Is that so then please set 100% commission for the instructor from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> commissions -> set commissions . If you do not want any commissions to be awarded to the instructor then please set the gloabl default commission to 0 in your  wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->default instructor commission  .
    divyang
    Spectator
    thanks now the problem is solve. but how do i know how much i have to give to the instructor.   this course selling thing is solved but i still have some downloaded product alone to sell and other things also. that amount is never shown in the dashboard  
    divyang
    Spectator
    hello setting for commission is set ok. Now how will the admin know how much I have to pay as commission to the instructor? Another thing. I have downloaded products in woocommerce when some one buys the products like pdf book ( product create by admin) in this case the admin dashboard must show the payment price for that pdf book or not?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer these tutorials : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-instructor-commissions-are-calculated-in-wplms/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEajjLIEzao You can see the total commissions earned by the user from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> commissions -> pay commission and can also pay with paypal . Please select the date range and then check the total earned commissions . select a date more than that day .example : Today is 14 july then you have to select the end date to be 15 July to get the commissions upto today . downloadable product  issue : Ima sorry i was not able to understand the issue properly . CAn you please specify more details along with screen shots on this issue . Note that wplms calculates commissions for only courses and only for instructors.
    divyang
    Spectator
    ok no problem thank you
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard Issue’ is closed to new replies.