dashboard loading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting dashboard loading

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    danbz
    Participant
    HI I have setup the widgets in vibebp dashboard, instructor, and student sidebar but the dashboard loads like this https://prnt.sc/ve9we4 The first box keeps loading and the second box, If I click the + sign I can choose the widgets and they load. How do I fix this? Thank you takipçi satın al
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure you are adding the correct widgets in the correct sidebar I mean Instructor related widgets only in Instructor or Vibebp Member Sidebar and student-related widgets in Student Sidebar Another thing is to make sure you have everything updated on your site
    danbz
    Participant
    Hi I have tried so many times and just can't get it to work. I removed everything and just placed: Dashboard instructor stats in the instructor sidebar nothing loads, but if I place it in the vibebp member dashboard I get the + box I then can select from there and it loads. I have updated everything What else could be wrong? thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir I mentioned vibebp Member Sidebar as well http://prntscr.com/vihyas Add same instructor related widgets in Vibebp Member Sidebar and Instructor Sidebar as well But student related widgets shhould be only in Student Sidebar
    danbz
    Participant
    Hi, thanks got it to work. Just one issue left. In admin accountI can access create courses but when I use an instructor account courses is listed on the sidebar but create course doesnt show or courses available. thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Check Q11 of this article: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-4-0-faqs/
    danbz
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I tried all that were listed the only thing i couldnt find was the last one in updates showing i migrated to 4.0 how can i check that i have actually migrated to 4.0? also do you you have a link that shows how to setup the menus for instructors? I have a feeling the issue is from there coz i dont understand why create courses shows when the user is admin but not as an instructor. Everything else works properly in the menus for the instructor. thank you for your help
    Diana
    Participant
    There is nothing like setting up a different menu for instructors I can check your site if you want Share temp admin access and instructor credentials as well to check at instructor's end Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    danbz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    danbz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    danbz
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘dashboard loading’ is closed to new replies.