Data Base connection Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Data Base connection Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like a guide regarding this error. "Error establishing connection with the database". I have this problem every 2 or 3 days, perhaps when there is a lot of user activity. It works again when I restart the server. I'm using AWS Lightsale and I'm using EasyEngine. Do you know if this error is due to some configuration of the server? Maybe I should use another AWS service ?. Do you have any knowledge about this problem? Thank you.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Well this error is due to your weak mysql server. Please try install this plugin "query monitor" refer this tip to know which plugin is actually putting load on your server : https://kinsta.com/blog/query-monitor/ Also contact your server host provider for this error.
    nex
    Spectator
    I imagined that problem. I am using EasyEngine (nginx), which is the PHP and MySQL server, on an Ubuntu server in Amazon Web Service, so in theory I am the administrator of my PHP and MySQL server, the problem is that they recommended me EasyEngine and I did not expect this problem. I have NewRelic installed (which is the same as Kinsta). I can create an access for you to review please, I just need your email address. Can you? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is only appearing when your mysql server crashes .You need to check the traffic on your mysql server . Ask webhost if there is any attempted attacks on it .

Well this error is due to your weak mysql server. Please try install this plugin "query monitor"

refer this tip to know which plugin is actually putting load on your server : https://kinsta.com/blog/query-monitor/

inlabsla
    Participant
    @Nex did you find some solution for this? im having same issues on WP AWS (bitnami) instance w/WPLMS
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Data Base connection Error’ is closed to new replies.