date on certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues date on certificates

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have an issue with date that that does not show on the certificates when we as "admin" have to issue the certificates for students. The certificates just reads [certificate_course_date] instead of the actual date. I do "mark unit complete" from the instructor side, then issue certificate for the student; certificate is issued, but not with the date on it. It picks up correctly the student's name and course name, so the short codes are fine. Also the date shows when a student goes through the steps correctly and certificate is issued for them; but not when instructor does it. How to fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have already put a fallback if the certificate is issued by the instructor from course admin using bulk_actions . But this is dependent if the activities are recording when the certificate was issued  . Please check if the certificate awarded activity is recorded in your site or not . Make sure that activity component is enabled from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> components .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If above does not helps then please share your admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your and also share url of the course in which certificate student date shortcode is not working .
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Hello. I checked buddypress activity checkbox. But when i send certificate by bulk, print this. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> </span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">[certificate_course_date]</span> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfvojof8s5t010w/Screenshot%202016-07-21%2010.28.34.jpg?dl=0 www.inflearn.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please try this shortcode [certificate_student_date] instead of the [certificate_course_date]  if your theme and plugins are updated to latest and then remove the certificate from the user and assign it again then check the issue again . I was not able to find any such shortcode like [certificate_course_date] in theme or any of its plugins . So can you please share the code or tip that you may have applied for this ?
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Oh I'm sorry. I had write wrong type [certificate_course_date]  instead of [certificate_student_date]. But this issue appear to me. When i use bulk, [certificate_student_date] is shown.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please try disabling the caching in your site . We have fixed this issue with the [certificate_student_date] shortcode a long ago . Can you please also check if the activity for the certificate allotment  when you assign certificate from course admin  is recorded or not .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site and found the shortcode to be working fine it is fetching the date .Check screenshot in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘date on certificates’ is closed to new replies.