Days/Hours bug with WPLMS WooCommerce?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Days/Hours bug with WPLMS WooCommerce?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aces654
    Spectator
    I am encountering a major days-hours issue with WPLMS WooCommerce. Right now I have products related to courses with "unlimited" access [Subject A] that are controlled by the length of access customers purchase. The online courses are at 24000 hours [Subject B] in order to show the unlimited designation on public pages of courses. For every course we have 1, 2 and 3-year levels of access that customers pay for [Subject C]. With WPLMS WooCommerce we have the variations differ in price and Duration (in Days) [Subject D]. For 3 years, 3*365= 1095 days. However, when I purchase the course as a test, instead of 1095 days' worth of access I get 1095 hours instead [Subject E]. I even double checked that I set the WPLMS WooCommerce correctly [Subject F]. I already have ideas for a  workaround (multiply WPLMS WooCommerce variation days * 24 hrs) but I don't know why the WPLMS WooCommerce doesn't interact as easily as I'd hope with the rest of WPLMS.
    aces654
    Spectator
    The rest of the subject images are on this post.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for highlighting this issue. Yes, this is indeed a bug. WPLMS WooCommerce needs to be updated for WPLMS 2.0+ versions. Added to issue log. https://trello.com/c/QU7wZSyO
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Days/Hours bug with WPLMS WooCommerce?’ is closed to new replies.