Deep analytics of Quiz with WPLMS, as described below?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Deep analytics of Quiz with WPLMS, as described below?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Result section is very awesome. Still, I have to go through it. Simply I want deep analytics of a course. For an example:
    1. Total No of Students Appeared in Exam or had taken the exam: Rank achieved at Test. This will be something like dynamic. (I mean, If some student had taken test 2 months ago, some 1 month ago, a few yesterday, I just had taken the exam, and might a few student will take that exam tomorrow or a month after. So, rank achieved in that test should be dynamic and hence till today No student had taken exam, I'll gain 1st rank, and in coming months many student performed better than me. Rank have to be given to them as per result and my rank had rapidly decreases as per performance.)
    2. Total Question in Test (Its related to finished test, I mean, if I just taken test & want to know analytics of my recent exam.): a) No. of Attempted Question in that test. b) No. of Unattempted Questions. c) No. of Correct Answers d) No. of Incorrect Answers.

3. Grand Total of that exam. a) Marks scored in that particular test. b) Wrong Question awarded negative marks. (I had read somewhere in forum or at ThemeForest for negative marks for wrong question. You replied that, it can't be in fraction, it should be in numbers. Is this right? What will happen if we try to do it fractional values. I mean, A question having 1 marks, negative answer will deduct 0.25 marks from total score. This is not possible? Any reason for this.)

4. Total time allotted: and time used by student to take the exam till submit. 5. Percentage & Percentile calculations. 6. Final, their marks achieved. This screenshot might help you. > https://screenshot.net/3gkgya8

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check this link : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/leaderboarddownload-stats-for-coursesquizzesassignmentsquestions/ There is no inbuilt rank system but the statistics that you're expecting can be added as we're tracking almost everything. Like we're tracking the quiz start time, quiz finish time, quiz marks, quiz questions and answers. But, the important point to note is that once we add more and more analytics in the system the system calculating these would be more heavy and optimisation would become a further challenge. Note that all the requested analytics is possible but not built in the system, so adding this would be a personalised customisation request which is not a part of theme support. You can either hire a freelancer for this or request this as a paid customisation. Apart from this we can only guide you in achieving this. Following is my detailed response : 1. Yes, tracked in activity and available in Quiz stats. 2. Yes available. However, note that you may add or remove questions in the test. Also if the quiz is dynamic in nature then all the students would get different sets of questions. We take a snapshot of the quiz and save it in the database which can be used for this purpose. Again this report would be a resource intensive job. 3. Yes it is available you can enable the negative marking from lms settings (http://prnt.sc/a28kap). Negative marking can not be in decimals. 4. Yes this is already saved in quiz start and quiz submit time. 5. Percentage available. Percentile, not available. 6. Available.
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Hi Mr. Vibe, Agree this would be a resource intensive job, as of now, almost all data is at different place, I mean I have to visit more options to track my reports, analytic. But, If we organize everything like in this screenshot(you had already seen this screenshot), that not be heavy as we think. Organizing options will reduce more options while enhance experience like every analytics details at one place. Instead, This might be a great feature, if VibeThemes Team agrees to work on this for future. Most of the features are available, but all of those have visits different pages, why we should not organize them, or provide a option to have a look there.
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Adding more contrast: At present: Selected Course> Given Quiz > Results (Dashboard > Courses > Results > For more click > Stats) : Results are having only figures what number achieved, for detailed we have to visit "States"{Some of Student, will definitely not even try to visit a lot of options.} Optimization: Selected Course> Given Quiz > Results (Everything will be in results, states functionalities can add to Results)
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    One more thing, You had introduced a awesome feature at 2.6.1. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/tabs-style-in-course-menu-with-custom-sections/ Why you not applying this to everywhere, where page reload requirement is not necessary. As of above topic, we're discussing, to cut-down page visits by users. This is great weapon, what do you think so? It will cutdown complete page-loading, loader has to appear & most important TIME. This doesn't mean, we doesn't require page quantity cutdown(optimization). I'm requesting this because, every page has just very little information, for that little bit information, user have to search where that exactly is located.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You are requesting a very high customization and this is the first time such request has been made by the user to us, therefore we'll not be adding this in our theme. The information you need are present in the theme and you can hire a developer or a freelancer for the customization and we'll help the freenlancer/developer to get the information from the theme about the quizzes. ----------------- About the feature are you talking about the members page and activity page present on the course page ? If yes then it will rather increase the website load then decreasing, becuase the activity and members are the buddypress components and it consumes lot of resources in loading. If the user doesn't want to see the course members or the activity then also it will be loaded on the page which in turn will increase the website load.  
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Deep analytics of Quiz with WPLMS, as described below?’ is closed to new replies.