default picture in the post blog

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting default picture in the post blog

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    Hello, I am writing my first blog post and some difficulties. The main picture is appearing as default in the very beginning of the blog post. How can I remove it and add another picture? And how can I change the size of the pictures. It is way to big now. The link to the blog post: https://losgehts-deutsch.com/jak-lewandowski-nauczyl-sie-niemieckiego/ Looking forward to your reply. Kind regards J.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is the featured image, you can simply edit the post and add another featured image there. To change the size of the image add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-post .featured img {     width:500px;     height:500px; } Change the height and width according to your requirements.
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I thought you only want to change the height and width of the image, if you completely want to remove the featured image from the post page, then add the bellow css instead in the appearance->customize->custom css: .single-post .featured img {display:none;}
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘default picture in the post blog’ is closed to new replies.