Default registration form – what happens with it

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Default registration form – what happens with it

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adrianlawson
    Participant
    Hi I have a simple question I think but the answer isn't obvious to me.  If I start using the new registration form set up in 2.3 what happens to the existing default registration form?  Do I have to do anything with it or does it just get overridden?  I couldn't' see this detail in your support video. Thanks in advance
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its up to you, if you want to use the buddypress registration or the wplms registration or you can also use both registration. Like you can use buddypress registration for student registration and wplms registration form for instructor registration. Or you can disable buddypress registration and then use wplms registration for both student and instructor registration. If you want to disable buddypress registration then remove the registration page from wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages->register page.
    adrianlawson
    Participant
    Thanks!  Great to have that flexibility.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Default registration form – what happens with it’ is closed to new replies.