Default Values On Front End Editor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Default Values On Front End Editor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Hi How can I make change the default values for making a quiz on the front end editor? For example, please see the image, I am wanting the Auto evaluate results to be always defaulted to on, Show results after submission to be always on and the Number of questions on a page to be defaulted to infinite (or a high number, 9999) https://www.armerdesign.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/wplms.jpg Thanks ucuz takipçi satın al
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry we don't have any hook there to change these values
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Is there an addon or anything that could be created to enable this to happen?
    Diana
    Participant
    Please ping me on Monday. I will check nay possible solutions, because this can't be achieved by any addon. We need to add hook there or some settings to change these values I will let you know by monday, any alternative if I found Do post a message here as a reminder
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Hi Diana Just checking to see if you have any solution for me Thanks
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Hi Diana Just checking to see if you have any solution for me. Thanks
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Hi, Can you please provide an update on my initial request. I will require you to quote for further development going forward with my project - I will provide details on these once the above has been resolved. thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    I found only a single hook which is controlling all the data(whole course curriculum including units(video + other types of units), assignments, quizzes. So it is difficult to handle the existing one and modify only this quiz part. We need to include filters for each module.
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    Can you do this for me
    Diana
    Participant
    You can submit a feature request for this and we will add this feature if you will get upvotes
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We have this available using code snippet. Let me know if i can share this with you.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Values On Front End Editor’ is closed to new replies.