delete clock from quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues delete clock from quiz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    When I click on a quiz in the course curriculum without entering the course I get the quiz and it shows a clock on the left. Could you delete this complete clock? screenshot explanation I have deleted clock winding down (use time as guideline, not to stop users after certain time), use H5P, so clock has no function/doesn't do anything.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Yes, the quiz clock has a function that's why we have added this feature. The Quiz Clock will submit the quiz after the timeout if the user does not click on submit quiz within the time limit.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Is this the correct code to delete the clock and move embedded H5P quiz to the left? Or does it influence other columns as well? /* QUIZ PAGINA geen klok */ .elegant .quiz_details, .minimal .quiz_details { border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,.08); display: none; } @media (min-width: 992px) .col-md-push-3 { left: 0%; }
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, This custom CSS will work: .single-quiz .quiz_details{ display: none; } I really appreciate your effort. Atleast you are trying something. But there was a problem in above CSS. The .col-md-push-3 is too specific so it will affect on the other pages as well. So we are not going to apply custom css on this class like this
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks for being so detailed. Indeed, we don't want that. The custom css for deleting the clock didn't work for me. Btw, I do want to save the time indication in the curriculum on the course page.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Please check your site now. Added the fix
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Great. Could you also align it to the left? screenshot
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs I have added this custom CSS on your site. Please check you site .single-quiz .col-md-9.col-md-push-3{position:static !important}
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Perfect! I bow in humble. Thank you. You can close this topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Thank you for being so nice :D
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘delete clock from quiz’ is closed to new replies.