Delete Course specific instructions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Delete Course specific instructions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rakatayama
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I delete the standard message that always appears in the course specific instructions? "<em style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; box-sizing: border-box;">Please enter Course instructions in the Course Status page. To edit this content, simply follow below steps :
      <li style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"><em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Login to WP Admin panel <li style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"><em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Locate and click Pages section <li style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"><em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Search for page Course Status <li style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"><em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Edit the page and change this content <li style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"><em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Update the page."
    I want to delete it for good :)   Best
    rakatayama
    Spectator
    Sorry, there was an error with my message. I mean those instructions: "Please enter Course Instructions in the Course Status page. To edit this content, simply follow below steps: Login to WP Admin Panel....."
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The solution is given in this text only. Its clearly written that if you want to edit this content or you want to delete this content then go to wp-admin->pages->course status->and delete the content and update the page.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete Course specific instructions’ is closed to new replies.