Demo 1 installation infinite looping with one click setup wizard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo 1 installation infinite looping with one click setup wizard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ibnalqadi
    Participant
    I already try to install demo 1 setup with black childtheme, i exactly  followed  yours video setup for version 3.5+,  but the setup process continues looping  as  looking>> here https://prnt.sc/lj7kqd  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end . please also make sure that your server has this much php configuration : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240 PHP Max Input Vars:    1000
    ibnalqadi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hey ibnalqadi, This is only to confirm that "May i reset your website." so that we can start the process of installation. Regards
    ibnalqadi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hi Ibnalqadi, You website is fully reset and theme is installed successfully with the RTL (Arabic). I have checked all the functions is running smooth and fine. Please have a look on the site again. if you need any further information about theme and its functionality please do not hesitate to ask again. we will help you and provide you the better support as soon as possible. Please set the menus according to your requirement. Regards,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 1 installation infinite looping with one click setup wizard’ is closed to new replies.