Demo 10 Design Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Demo 10 Design Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, I just switched to demo 10 have run into some design issues please guide... thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ajacks, I guess you have tried demo switcher to switch the demo on your site. Did you click on Import Customizer? This will import the customizer(body color, Layouts etc) like Demo 10.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Yes, I did import the customizer after which I proceeded to make content changes. Clashes relate to H1 Content and Background, Center align of text in the Categories (doesnt work for 2 lines currently works for 1), Vibe grid has an issue only when 6 courses are to be shown others were working fine... Request you to please have a look thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for categories issue please try to add this following css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : ul.slides a.term_block span {     font-size: 16px;     white-space: pre;   }   div#course-pricing{background:#f2f2f2;}     Will check rest of the styling issues provide me some time .
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Alex, the issue with 6 courses in the vibe grid - is there a solution?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well was able to fix it by adding grid_number param in the shortcode manually in VC.
    ajacks
    Participant
    thank you, didnt know that was possible! Please close this ticket cheers
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 10 Design Issues’ is closed to new replies.