demo 14 "More" & "menu" buttons not working on dashboard and course pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues demo 14 "More" & "menu" buttons not working on dashboard and course pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tutsone
    Participant
        before switching to demo 14 i setup a test installation of demo 14. I found issue with More and Menu on dashboard , course page, group pages . For higher resolution devices this menu seems pretty fine. But when comes to lower resoluton device "more"(on low res desktop, and tablet) &"Menu" (on mobile) seems doing nothing when clicking on it please fix this issue , i am also able to replicate issue on wplms.io demo installation of demo 14 by creating a student account .sharing screenshots taken from wplms.io
    logan
    Hello, please share the page url and ur admin credentials in a private reply so that i could check this issue at your end. waiting for a quick response.
    tutsone
    Participant
    sorry i am not able to share url because its a website hosted on my local machine(i usally do  a test with this local website before pushing any changes to production  website ). My production website works absolutely fine (runs on demo 9)but i like to switch my current site demo 9 to demo 14. But i found these bugs  on demo 14 menu and more buttons. Any way i was able to fix the issue with some changes in wp cutomize>custom css. Now everything works fine.If you really want see the bug just look into your demo website  https://wplms.io/demos/demo14/ by login with any user account.i Saw some other users experience same issue with demo14 website. I am sharing tweaks i made on custom css.   .minimal #buddypress div.item-list-tabs ul{background:#fff;border-radius:5px;overflow:hidden;} above code is changed to .minimal #buddypress div.item-list-tabs ul{background:#fff;border-radius:5px;overflow:show;} and also adding
    .flexMenu-popup{
    width:180px !important;
    }
    to end of the custom css thank you for your assist . You can consider this post as closed
    logan
    thank you so much for your time and considerations. this will surely help. closing this topic. regards.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘demo 14 "More" & "menu" buttons not working on dashboard and course pages’ is closed to new replies.