Demo 4 course player

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Demo 4 course player

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    On Demo 4 after hitting 'start course' the student sees the course played in a layout with a big yellow menu on the left hand side. I've imported Demo 4 import code to my site as per Vibe instructions but when I hit 'start course' I get a small menu on the right. How do I get the Demo 4 course styles please?
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I've solved this by selecting 'full screen' as the course status template, but now the course doesn't play at all. I get a blank page with a grey x. This is my live site - help!
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I've changed back to the default course status template and it works. How can I get the full screen template working please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The full screen template works by changing the setting from the wplms option panel only. After selecting the full screen try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks. Let me know if this helps.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello. Thanks for your reply. I've tried this but I have the same issue. With a full screen template enabled I get the following (see screenshot). I've also noticed that if I click on 'admin' on the course front end, I get a blank screen. This happens with or without full screen course status enabled. I wonder if it's part of the same issue? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and found out that your theme is updated to 2.6.1 version but your plugins are still at 2.3 version, the code for the full width template is partially in theme and partially in vibe course module plugin. But you do not have the updated vibe course module plugin and therefore the code is missing for full screen. Please update your plugins also to latest versions i.e. 2.6.1 version.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Yes! That worked, thank you! The plugins didn't update because Visual Bakery wouldn't auto update and stopped the rest of the plugins updating. I deleted VB and reinstalled and everything else updated. However, there's still no Back To Course button on the forums. Any ideas?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The forums created previously will not have the back to course button. You can create a new forum and connect it to the course, then check this forum will have the back to course button.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo 4 course player’ is closed to new replies.