Demo Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo Content

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rayrayho
    Spectator
    Hi, I have searched some posts and find that there will be some reason that cannot import demo content. My message is: Unable to load file from server, reload this page. If issue persists, consult webhost,as your server is unable to load sample data from Amazon server. I have reloaded the page but it still not work. Could you help to import the demo content?
    Veronica
    hi yes right it shows when the server is unable to load the data from the amazon server please provide us details we will take a look and also let us know the demo you want to install this is the most used demo used by users https://demos.wplms.io/learningcenter/
    rayrayho
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi I need your purchase code to proceed please provide asap
    rayrayho
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks working on your site
    Veronica
    hi setup is complete on your site please check and confirm
    rayrayho
    Spectator
    That's cool I will try the next step. Thanks for your help!
    Veronica
    please confirm if this particular issue is resolved or if you face any new issue then you can create a new topic and can give the reference of this topic thanks
    ferdeoro
    Participant
    Hi, I have same issue with Demo images. I just pruchased and installed the theme, I see posts and Pages, but no images. I need this to show to the boss, Can you assist?
    Veronica
    hi @ferdeoro if you have an issue regarding the images then you can reupload them from your wp-admin>>media>>add a new section and if you need further assistance then i would like to request that please create a new topic as we can't continue on someone else topic
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo Content’ is closed to new replies.