Demo switcher issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo switcher issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi, I can not change my Demo.. It stop when I try to change the "Home Page".
    nex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please update your wplms theme to 3.4.1 if not updated. The path of data is altered in this update thats why this problem is raised. If you are facing this problem after theme update then share your wp-admin credentials with site url in a private reply.
    nex
    Spectator
    I would love to do that... but, I can not see the update option on my dashboard nor "About WPLMS" menu. How can I update my theme without download the theme and then upload it to my server?
    nex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nex, Can you please share your FTP credentials in a private reply here. So, we can check this issue at your end.
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I'm using AWS and easyengine for my server, and I still don't have a ftp service. But you have access to files from wp admin. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I could see default demo home page on your site . its just the slider that is missing which you can download from here: https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/default_Homeslider.zip and then import it in wp-admin-> layerslider -> import slider .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    then you have to set the slider that the top.Follow this guide to use page builder : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSrx1sNkQM
    nex
    Spectator
    You can see the home page demo because i had to install all again. But I still have the same problem. I can not changue the demo page. Can you please help me with this issue?
    nex
    Spectator
    Hi.. I just fix the problem.. now is working.
    Diana
    Participant
    @nex, Default Demo home page is importing now?
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo switcher issue’ is closed to new replies.