Demo Switcher Won't "Finish"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Demo Switcher Won't "Finish"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stacey
    Participant
    I just purchased WPLMS today with extended support. I am trying to install and import Demo 1. I changed all of my limits correctly. The first time I installed the WPLMS theme, I chose Demo 7 and tried switching to Demo 1 via Demo Switcher and it gets "hung up" just before finishing. As I mentioned before, I changed the timeout to 300 s. Anyway, I then uninstalled every plugin and the theme, then deleted them all to do a fresh install through the wizard. It still defaults to Demo 7 and will not let me change it via the Demo Switcher. I also get AJAX errors on importing "media" and the "slider" when installing via the wizard. Please help. Thank you. https://oilphilosophy.co
    Diana
    Participant
    @Stacey, Share your admin credentials with site URL. Please also share your FTP credentials. P.S. Mark your reply private while sharing your credentials
    stacey
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stacey
    Participant
    Also, I was able to manually configure the slider but I have noticed it doesn't look right on a phone. Thanks!
    stacey
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    goldi1234
    Participant
    I am facing the same issue..please help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @goldi1234, Please create your own topic and share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials there in private reply  to check this issue at your end . PS : please mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo Switcher Won't "Finish"’ is closed to new replies.