demo5: course curriculum accordion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues demo5: course curriculum accordion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi experts, Somehow my "course_curriculum accordion" div lost the styles and the info looks very different from the demonstration template. Could you instruct me how to repair this? Thanks
    Hi, Well i just tried to login to your site, but it seems like that you have changed your credentials. Kindly provide us correct set of credentials. We will fix this. You have added some custom css of your own. We will remove your custom css to fix this.
    josuemv
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi there, I believe it was a temporary unavailability, could you try it again? Regards
    josuemv
    Spectator
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi, Sorry but i am unable to find out what is causing this issue on your site. There is no custom CSS on your site regarding this. Have you used thrive builder to add your custom changes to the course page?
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Hi, Please go to wp-admin->wplms->Demo Switcher->Again import the default settings of the entire theme.
    josuemv
    Spectator
    Barbara Braehmer
    Spectator
    Hello, I used the demo switcher to demo 5 with import both customization and too home page - But now the course curriculum accordion disappeared with all courses :( - There is now flow anymore and nowwhere information how to fix that. Can you help me please? Thanks! Barbara Braehmer    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @barbara: Hi.. Please create your own topic for your issues. Also check if the accordion setting is enabled for curriculum in the lms -> settings. If the issue persists then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us in a private reply to check the issue on your website.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘demo5: course curriculum accordion’ is closed to new replies.